CRCC: Joint Event of the Chinese Authorities on the „World Accreditation Day“15. June 2016
The “World Accreditation Day” was founded by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) in order to strengthen the awareness regarding accreditation and certification. The “World Accreditation Day” is celebrated worldwide on June 9th each year. In Beijing they celebrated it on June 7th, 2016 with an event according “Certification and Accreditation Support Going Global of China High Speed Railway”. This event was organized by the CNCA, AQSIQ and CRG (China Railway Group). Among the speakers were the director of the CNCA, Sun Dawei, important representatives of the AQSIQ, and high-ranking employees of several institutions for railway transport.
On the day of the event the CNCA and CRG signed a cooperation agreement in order to strengthen the development of the high speed railway network in China. Matter of this agreement is also the further expansion of the inspection and certification systems for public railway transport. This certification should lead to an increase in product quality and security in the railway industry, as well as the sustainable development of the national railway industry.
The Chinese government strongly supports the development of the national railway industry, and rail network for high speed trains for several years. They recently announced in their five-year plan that they will maintain this course. China already had the worldwide largest high speed railway network, with approximately 19,000 km, in 2015. Additional 10,000 km are under construction.
Certain railway products need a CRRC certification. The responsible authority for CRCC certification is the China Railways Test & Certification Center (CRCC), which was renamed from Railways Product Certification Center, in 2003.
If you are interested in CRRC certification of railway products, do not hesitate to contact us.
- We verify if your product needs CRCC certification.
- We prepare a non-binding offer for the CRCC certification, in order to give you an overview about the costs and effort needed.
- If you decide to work with us, we guide you through the whole certification process. Moreover, we take on the whole communication with the authorities, we handle the product tests in China, and we organize the factory audit for you.
- We pay all application and testing fees to the Chinese authorities.
- We will make sure that your CRCC certification process will proceed as problem-free and fast as possible, with the minimum effort for your company.
Also in case you have general questions regarding CRCC certification you can call us directly (UK: +44 2071931135, Rest of Europe: +49-69-2713769150, US: +1 773 654-2673) or send us an email.