Automotive CCC

China Certification is an excellent partner for the CCC certification in the automotive sector. We are providing leading automotive suppliers and car manufacturers with quick and smart solutions for their CCC certification. We offer you our support for every project related to the Automotive CCC.

read more

CCC Made Easy

The China Compulsory Certification (CCC) is a mandatory certification for products exported to China.
We are experienced in the CCC certification process for all kinds of product categories. The CCC certification process will be simple and easy with China Certification Corporation as a professional partner by your side.

read more

Other Certifications

HAF604, Taiwan Certification, CRCC for Railway Products, SRRC Type Approval, NAL (Network Access License), AQSIQ registration, Voluntary CQC Mark Certification, CCCF for Fire Products: We support you in all types of certifications for the Chinese market.

read more


China Certification provides a range of specialized consulting services, especially for car manufacturers and large industrial companies. With the consulting packages the certifications as well as internal procedures related to international product certifications can be streamlined.

read more


China Certification Corporation offers customized CCC training to fit your company needs. Our trainer will come to your location and provide the training, up to date information and pass on valuable tips from our many years of experience. Call us today to learn more!

read more


Since 2005, MPR China Certification GmbH – China Certification Corporation has been supporting companies around the world in obtaining the required product certifications for the Chinese market. With a strong team located worldwide, we can offer you the best solution for your enquiries.

read more

GACC Registration – Food Certification for China

China food certifications are the responsibility of the General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China (GACC), which is the headquarters of China Customs. After the government restructuring in 2018, GACC has taken over the responsibilities of traditional customs as well as border health checks, inspection and quarantine for imported and exported animals, and also protects the safety of imported and exported food.

Food imports into China are subject to a variety of food certifications. Some are mandatory, while others are voluntary. In addition, there are some food products that also require approval from SAMR (State Administration for Market Regulation) in addition to registration with GACC. The way a product is marketed also influences which food approval is required or appropriate in China.



GACC logo – Chinese Food Certification Agency


    1. Which food products need GACC Registration for China?

In principle, all imported food products require registration. Which form of registration is needed mainly depends on the type of food you want to export to China, because regulations distinguish two different types: recommendable and registerable.

In general, the products listed below must be registered with the GACC (General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China – the customs office) in order to be exported to China:

Here is a list of food products subject to recommendation and registration:

Mandatory Recommendation in accordance with Decree No. 248 Article 7 Mandatory Registration in accordance with Decree No. 248
  • Meat and meat products
  • Aquatic products
  • Dairy products
  • Cubilose and Cubilose-Products
  • Bee products
  • Eggs and egg products
  • Edible fats and oils
  • Stuffed pasta
  • Edible cereals
  • Industrial cereal powder products and malt
  • Fresh and dehydrated vegetables
  • Dried beans
  • seasonings
  • Nuts and seeeds
  • Dried fruits
  • Raw coffee and cocoa beans
  • Food for special dietary use
  • Healthcare products
  • Tea
  • Roasted coffee
  • Noodles
  • Bread
  • Wine
  • Liquors
  • Softdrinks
  • Cookies
  • Hot chocolate powder
  • Sweets
  • Etc.



    1. Mandatory GACC approval for China

Food Products Subject to Recommendation:

If you want to export products such as meat, fish, seafood, dairy products, eggs, honey, nuts or dried fruits to China, you must first contact your local food safety authority. This authority must then confirm that your business complies with the relevant rules and regulations and then issue a recommendation of the enterprise to the GACC.

We will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding the recommendation process.





Food subject to registration:

For food products subject to registration, we are happy to guide you through the entire registration process in China. Local approvals such as food safety certificates, information on raw materials, processing standards, storage conditions, and proof of quality management are required from the producer. The production of labels in Chinese is also required. In addition, the new regulations refer to random testing of imported food products. The importer is also required to provide adequate documentation, as well as supporting proof that he is capable of processing and storing the products appropriately.

Furthermore, if problems arise – for example, if food is contaminated, or if food regulations in a country change significantly – GACC reserves the right to temporarily suspend registration until the situation is safe again or circumstances have been re-examined.

We are happy to support you in registering your food products for the Chinese market, which are not subject to recommendation but are subject to registration, so that you can export there in the future or open up the market for yourself.

We accompany you through the entire registration process.

Here is a brief video about the GACC registration, presented by Lea Quadflieg, consultant with
MPR China Certification GmbH / China Certification Corporation:

You can also watch this video on our Video Channel.


      1. Our service package for GACC registrations

MPR China Certification GmbH offers you a complete package for GACC registration, where you are optimally supported. You will be assigned a personal contact person who will be available at all times to answer any questions you may have regarding food import permits in China.

We understand that a Chinese food import permit can be a complex hurdle for you. That’s why we accommodate you all the way.

  1. Clarification of the food registration requirements of products
  2. Complete application preparation (advice on smart filling of all forms, communication with certification authority, payment of fees in China)
  3. If needed and desired: complete audit preparation (application, coordination/communication, document/payment transfer, organization of inspection and travel program, provision of comprehensive documents and checklists for audit preparation)
  4. If required and desired: conducting a preparatory audit (working through checklists, documents and Chinese regulations/ support in the preparation of certification-specific procedural instructions)
  5. If required and desired: complete audit support (travel support of the auditors and organization of the entire supporting program, support of the audit by a professional interpreter and review of the inspection report)
  6. Advice on the preparation of marking and labels, provision of templates for certification-specific procedural instructions for marking products with the respective logo
  7. Complete organization of the follow-up audits


Due to our market presence since 2005, we have optimally spread, long-standing connections to all necessary bodies in China. With our subsidiaries in Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu and Chicago we are present for you exactly where it matters most.

With MPR China Certification GmbH, like so many of our customers, you are choosing an outstanding provider. You benefit from first-class service execution and have transparency and traceability at all times. Call us today at +49-69-2713769150 (For Europe) or +1 773 654 2673 (for US) or send us an email.

Do you have a spontaneous question about certification? Then please do not hesitate to contact us via chat as well. You will find the chat window on the bottom right of every page (if this is not visible, please check your browser settings).

Other Product Certifications for China: