New CQC Implementation Rules for Automotive Interior Trim Products26. January 2023
On December 30, 2022 the CQC published the latest Implementation Rules for the voluntary CQC certification of interior trimming components. The new Implementation Rules CQC16-491264-2022 replaces CQC16-491264-2018.
The changes for automotive interior trim materials include:
- Changes to the evaluation and decision of spare parts
- New format of the Description Form
- Addition of items in the COP execution report.
- Changes in the categorization of plants
- Change in specifications and quantity requirements of specific types of materials for interior trim
- New test units of measure for Interior for buses
Existing valid CQC certificates can still be used for interior trim parts. The certificates will be automatically adjusted at the next change.
We would be happy to inform you individually about the impact of the new regulations on your existing and future certifications.
For more information on how CCC certification, the CCC Self-Declaration and voluntary CCAP or CQC certification may affect your company, or for more information about CCC certification in general, please visit our News Section where you will find current updates twice a week.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details and consultation. You can contact us via e-mail, Chat, or call us (UK: +44 2071931135, Europe: +49 69 2713769150, US: +1 773 654-2673).
You can also check out our free CCC-Brochure, which can be downloaded as a PDF file. The brochure also contains information on the CCC Self-Declaration and the voluntary CQC- and CCAP-Certification).