CCC: CQC Publishes Updated CCC Catalogue with New Mandatory Products18. November 2014
The Chinese certification authority CQC (China Quality Certification Centre, chin. „中国质量认证中心“) updated the CCC catalogue with mandatory products in September 2014. The new updated catalogue includes 165 products that will require CCC certification and their respective product-specific Implementation Rules. The updated CCC catalogue is available as download on the CQC website.
However, not all Implementation Rules in the CCC catalogue have been updated yet. The Chinese authority CNCA (Certification and Accreditation Administration) published 31 new Implementation Rules for CCC Certification in July 2014 that partly already have become effective. These regulatory changes affect products such as:
- Audio products
- Welding machines
- Electronical components
- Safety glass
- Many parts for the automotive industry (e.g. safety belts, interior parts, seats and fuel tanks)
Until recently, only the Implementation Rule for child restraining devices have been updated in the CCC catalogue (Implementation Rule for restraining devices for child occupants of power-driven vehicles: CNCA-C22-03-2014). Since the catalogue does not include all of the latest regulations, it is important for certificate holders and applicants to check for the latest Implementation Rules that would affect their product’s compliance.
For more detailed information regarding CCC please download our free booklet “CCC Made Easy” here. You may also consider our book “A Brief Guide to CCC: China Compulsory Certification”, which can be ordered directly on Amazon here.
China Certification Corporation consults manufacturers with every aspect of their certification for the Chinese market
- We provide information regarding regulatory changes and updates (Implementation Rules, GB Standards, further standards).
- All-inclusive consulting through our German, Chinese and US based offices
- Straightforward, transparent management of the certification process
- Important contacts to all relevant Chinese institutions
- No Chinese language skills are required, we will handle all of the necessary communications with the certifying authorities and test labs for you
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on the Implementation Rules. Write us an email or call us: Germany: +49 69 271 3769 150, UK: +44 2071931135, US: +1 773 654 2673