CQC: New Implementation Rules for Light Sockets15. March 2016
The CNCA announcement No. 28 of 2015 for the Voluntary CQC Mark Certification of spare parts of CCC compulsory products revokes the announcement No. 6 of 2003. The Implementation Rules CNCA-V01-017-2003 for the voluntary certification of light socket parts have been transferred to the new CQC regulations for the safety of light sockets (CQC11-465429-2016) which have been announced on February 25, 2016.
For the implementation of the new certification rules the following must be observed:
- Since its announcement on February 25, 2016 applicants need to certify their products according to the new regulations (CQC11-465429-2016).
- For certificates issued in accordance with CNCA-V01-017-2003 applicants can also apply for additional changes (e.g. product specifications) during the application process to the new Implementation Rules.
The most important changes in comparison to the old regulations are:
- Change of GB standard: GB17935-1999 replaced by GB17935-2007.
- Additional document: “List of Key spare parts/components/materials based on the test standard and quantity”.
- Adjustments of the requirements for random sample product tests.
The CQC regularly publishes new announcements about products that require CCC certification as well as products that can be certified with a Voluntary CQC Mark Certification. It is the responsibility of the exporter and/or manufacturer to carefully check every product and to fully understand the applicable regulations prior to shipping. Each product category of the Voluntary CQC Mark Certification has its own Certification Rules, which are based on the National GB Standards. The Certification Rules have a corresponding Implementation Rule which the product must comply with in order to get a Voluntary CQC Mark Certification. The Implementation Rules can be found on the official website of the CQC. New Voluntary CQC Mark Certification products and product categories are posted on the website frequently along with important information regarding certification application start dates.
You can find more information about the Voluntary CQC Mark Certification here.
If you have any questions regarding Voluntary CQC Mark Certification, please don’t hesitate to contact us any time. Write an email or call us directly. Call us directly (UK: +44 2071931135, Rest of Europe: +49-69-2713769150, US: +1 773 654-2673) or send us an email.