CCCF for Fire Protection Clothing and Equipment16. March 2017
In our news section, we have written about the need for fire protection products as well as fire protection equipment to get CCCF certification for China. The CCCF certification is a CCC certification for fire safety products.
Similar to other CCC certification, fire protective clothing and fire protection equipment have a GB Standard and relevant Implementation Rules for the Chinese product certification.
The Implementation Rules are:
- CNCA-C18-04:2014 (Implementation Rules of accessories for fire protection products)
- CCCF-XFZB-01(A/0) (Implementation Rules for fire-fighting equipment and personal fire-fighting equipment)
The National Chinese standards (GB Standards) which determine the testing criteria are as follows:
- Fire protection Helmets (GA634-2015 and GA44-2015)
- Firefighting Clothing (GA10-2014)
- Fire Protection Gloves (GA7-2004)
- Fire Protective Shoes (GA6-2004)
Are you a manufacturer of fire protection equipment and need a CCCF certificate for fire safety products? Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details and detailed consultation. You can contact us via email, or call us (UK: +44 2071931135, Rest of Europe: +49 69 2713769150, US: +1 773 654-2673).
For more additional information, please download our free booklet “CCC Made Easy” here. You may also consider our book “A Brief Guide to CCC: China Compulsory Certification”, which can be ordered directly on Amazon here.